Product Manager, Libra BlockchainProduct Management | Menlo Park, CA
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will drive Novi’s work on the Libra blockchain and surrounding infrastructure. They will partner with the Libra Association, Novi’s Libra Core developers, and the Libra open source community. They should love to work cross-functionally, and be able to lead a team in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand product's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Extensive experience with and understanding of blockchain-based technologies and platforms
- Experience with technical architectures of infrastructure software or networks
- Proven communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with an experience working with distributed, cross-functional teams
- Proven experience managing technical software products from conception to launch
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience as a Software Engineer (especially on financial or blockchain products)