Operations Program Manager, NoviGlobal Operations | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by supporting strategies for execution and developing a world class customer service culture
- Deliver platform integration projects for Novi Operations, co-ordinating tools, processes and people to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Advocate for customers within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive process improvements and consistency of service
- Create deep and lasting partnerships with global stakeholders to develop scalable solutions to support Novi’s global customer base
- Design, develop and lead programs that span across multiple locations to foster customer first and teammate engagement ethos, balancing maximum impact with efficiency
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in a complex fast-paced environment, preferably within Payments and Operations
- Strong organisational and creative problem-solving skills
- 4+ years of People leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Passion for ensuring an excellent Customer and Teammate experience Strong negotiation and influencing skills