Internal Knowledge Base ManagerCalibra | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the issue we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented, and dedicated and supportive group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
The Novi Operations team is hiring a knowledge management program manager. This role is centrally focused on defining and scaling the operational standards and processes necessary for knowledge creation, audit and cross org communication. You’re an ideal candidate if you have experience developing content and rights management standards, structuring information, developing knowledge taxonomies and metadata quality, and driving ongoing knowledge inventory management.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players, mission focused professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- Knowledge lifecycle and ownership: Develop an end to end knowledge process. Build effective partnerships across the content supply chain to simplify the model for who creates what content, how it is maintained and communicated across the org
- Establish centralized knowledge rights management standards and train the organization on expectations
- Design and implement the strategy for unstructured information to meet business goals and increase search performances using tools such as templates and tags
- Manage the operations global roll out of the knowledge taxonomy and structure including how content owners comply with the taxonomy, how platform owners maintain the taxonomy, and building a baseline of tagged content
- Develop and oversee the process to convert external and internal content such as SOPs to KM articles, ensuring all content is properly structured and housed in the right repositories for ease of long term management and searchibility performances
- Performance partnership: Collaborate closely with Help, Fraud and Compliance, to develop a robust understanding of content performance and feedback mechanism across teams and drive recommendations and actions of what to do as a result
- Ownership and designing of the Knowledge Management system: Understand the system functionality, design and customize to meet business needs. Mentor other teams on how to use the system right. Collaborate with engineers and product teams to implement improvements and to drive product feedback
- 6+ years of experience in knowledge management or program management of content-intensive customer service projects at least half of which has been in a hands-on environment
- Demonstrated critical thinking experience and adept collaboration within fast-paced, agile, team environments
- Experience implementing knowledge management systems and knowledge standards
- Experience in direct content management, including strong understanding of how knowledge management systems work, and strong content analytics
- Experience measuring impact against operational metrics
- Experience in knowledge optimisation processes, driving knowledge quality and consistency improvement, increasing search accuracy