Automation Builder Global Operations | Dublin, Ireland
For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
We are looking for someone with a passion for conversational interfaces, customer and teammate experience. You will help build and operationalise the tools and automation that power customer service, support and compliance for our world-class customer care which runs global operations.
You will develop conversational automation from concept to production using internal tools driven by analysing customer data. You will need to develop relationships and work with cross-functional partners on a global basis to understand, test and incorporate product flows into conversational experiences. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to develop and support intelligent and efficient solutions to improve Novi customer experience and care center productivity by reducing the effort of customer care teammates.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players, mission driven professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- Develop conversational automations macros, responses and flows from concept, debug to production using internal platforms and tools
- Write production code that will improve our internal users/tools and external customer journeys across our support channels
- Engage directly with cross-functional engineers and product partners on a global basis to understand and integrate product flows into conversational experiences and to resolve technical challenges
- Work together with data scientists, operations managers and business analysts to test, develop and integrate automated flows while delivering data-driven, impactful results
- Prepare storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas with product, operation and engineers
- Test flows and evaluate reported errors or opportunities for improvement and iterate continuously through change management initiatives
- Discuss development and key milestone deliverables with peers, internal stakeholders, & executives within Novi
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver high quality automated processes for real world problems
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code
- Experience writing well documented code
- Experience assessing, analysing and resolving issues using data
- Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience communicating successfully with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment
- Experience with designing and implementing web/mobile/tablet apps
- Experience in implementing enterprise systems as a project on top of existing product
- Experience in configuring and working with IVR, CRM systems